Diallo Scott, Principal
5 Star Reviews
- Principal - Scott Law Firm, PC (2018 - Present)
- Associate - Barkhordarian Law Firm (2015 - 2018)
- Associate - Dietz, Gilmore & Chazen (2014 - 2015)
- Associate - Sands & Associates (2012 - 2013)
- Associate - Private Practice (2000 - 2008)
What Makes Mr. Diallo Scott Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Diallo Scott was admitted to the California Bar and the Federal Court for the Central District of California in 2000. He received a BA in Political Science from University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) in 1996. In 2000, he completed his legal studies at Southwestern University School of Law.
Mr. Scott has over 20 years of experience. During that time, he has represented clients in workers’ compensation, employment litigation, estate planning and civil litigation.
Mr. Scott began his career representing clients in labor and employment claims against their employers. He has gone up against major corporations and obtained settlements or judgments in favor of his clients. He has successfully argued cases in front of the California Court of Appeal.
Mr. Scott decided to make a change in 2011 and began practicing in workers’ compensation. He began his workers’ compensation career representing major insurance companies, self-insured employers and uninsured employers before representing injured workers. He started representing injured workers because he was tired of seeing insurance companies unfairly deny medical treatment, send injured workers back to work to soon and pressure them to settle their case for a low amount when they do not have an attorney.
Mr. Scott’s experience representing insurance companies allows him to understand their strategies so he can effectively take actions to make sure you get the medical treatment and compensation you deserve.
Mr. Scott went to work for a prominent law firm that only represented injured employees in workers’ their compensation claims. Eventually, Mr. Scott decided to open his own law firm where he would continue his representation of injured employees in workers’ compensation matters.
- Licensed for 21 years in Los Angeles
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers (2019 – 2020)
- Peer Review Rated – Martindale-Hubbell (2018 – 2020)
- State Bar of California – Member (2000 – Present)
- Federal Court for the Central District of California – Member (2000 – Present)
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association – Member
- Southwestern University School of Law – Juris Doctor (2000)
- University of California at Los Angeles School – Bachelor of Arts (1996)
- Workers’ Compensation Burn and Hypertension – Confidential settlement of $350,000
- Workers’ Compensation Neck and Back – Confidential Settlement $100,000